The York Medical Practice

St. John's Health Centre, Oak Lane, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3PA | Tel: 020 8744 0220

Current time is 04:13 - Sorry, we're closed


COVID-19 Information for Patients

COVID-19 Vaccination Abroad

At the moment vaccines administered overseas cannot be recorded in the UK National Immunisation Management system (NIMS) which is the system used to show your vaccination status in the NHS App.  Therefore the ability to show any “overseas” Vaccination Certificate and request a Vaccination Passport is not currently available from the NHS. This issue is being worked on at a national level and an update is expected shortly.  Any queries regarding this issue need to be directed to NHS 119 or to NHS App support rather than the GP practice: If people cannot access online services, and they are due to travel abroad in the near future, they can call 119 to request a letter that will provide evidence of their vaccination status. The NHS Vaccine Resolution Centre has now gone live for those who had COVID vaccinations abroad. This is accessible through 119.

Supporting your Recovery post COVID-19

Please follow this link for information on supporting post COVID recovery.

Information for Shielded Patients

The latest guidance for patients who are shielding can be found here:

Coronavirus & Support in the Community

If you or someone you know is elderly, vulnerable or isolated due to an underlying health condition and help is needed to access medical/care services and/or food supplies you can contact your local community hub.

If you live in the Richmond upon Thames borough you can contact: 0208 871 6555 or

If you live within the borough of Hounslow you can contact: 0207 084 9697 or

Richmond Wellbeing

Richmond Wellbeing Service are running webinars to help support you during the covid-19 pandemic. Residents over 18 with a Richmond GP can self refer and join the webinar by calling 0208 548 5550 or visit the website: .  For further information check out the attached flyer.

Webinar: Managing stress, anxiety and

low mood during COVID- 19


Monday 27, April (9:30am – 11:00am)

Monday 4, May (9:30am – 11:00am)

Call Richmond Wellbeing on – 0208 548 5550

Get an Isolation Note

Use this service if you have been told to self-isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.

This service is only for people who:

  • have symptoms of coronavirus
  • live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus

Click here to access the Portal.


The NHS Needs  – NHS Volunteer Responders

NHS Volunteer Responders is a new group that will carry out simple, non-medical tasks to support people in England who have been asked to shield themselves from coronavirus because of underlying health conditions. They will be used by healthcare professionals to make sure people who are highly vulnerable to coronavirus (COVID-19) are able to stay safe and well at home.

Click here to find out more on how you can help the NHS.


Coordinate My care

In a medical emergency, how would you like to be treated? Would you prefer to be cared for at home, or in a hospital? Are there treatments you would rather avoid?

Coordinate My Care (CMC) is an innovative NHS service that records your wishes and then shares them, electronically, with all the medical professionals who will be involved. So they can put your wishes at the centre of your care.