When We Are Closed
Should you require medical attention when the surgery is closed please call 0300 0240000. You will be able to speak directly to a GP who will take full details of your problem and you may then be:-
- given advice
- asked to go to a nearby centre to be seen by a doctor
- visited by a doctor if your medical condition requires it
- advised to go directly to hospital
There is a NHS Walk-In Centre at Teddington Memorial Hospital, Hampton Road, Teddington, Middlesex, open as follows:
- Monday – Fridays 08:00 - 22:00
- Weekends and Bank Holidays 08:00 - 21:00
- Nurse Practitioner on duty 08:00 - 18:30
- Doctor on duty 18:30 - 22:00
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.